Monday, January 6, 2014

1. Night Beds


1. Night Beds - Country Sleep

I have been raving about this album all year long. The brain child of Winston Yellen, originally from Colorado Springs. He wrote this album predominately in bed late at night while renting out Johnny & June Cash's former home in Nashville (hence the name of the album and band). This album is gut-wrenching in its beauty. He performed this live with his band at Opolis earlier this year and it was just as incredible as I imagined. He started the show the same way the album starts out and it just got better from there. I haven't had an album move me this way in a long time. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have listened to this album. Please buy this album, you will not be disappointed and I want this young man to continue writing music.







Website

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment