Thursday, January 2, 2014

13. Samantha Crain


13. Samantha Crain - Kid Face

It is a great honor to be able to list this album in the top 50, because I consider Samantha Crain a friend. This album is a stunning work of folk. I have been a fan of hers for quite sometime and her new album is probably my favorite. She is from Shawnee, Oklahoma and the album includes contributions from John Calvin Abney, Kyle Reid, Brine Webb, Daniel Foulks, Anne Lillis, and Anna Ash. She did a stint on the radio show, and I think I saw her perform these songs at least three times this year. Her voice is the stuff of angels and cuts through to your core. She is getting ready to tour Europe...pretty damn exciting. If you haven't listened to this yet, go buy it now.





Website

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment