Sunday, January 5, 2014

5. Little Green Cars


5. Little Green Cars - Absolute Zero

This five piece is out of Dublin, Ireland. These guys have put out an amazing first album, obviously, if they're #5 on this list. They appeared in Opolis a few months ago to a crowd of only 20, sadly. I really wish Okies would support live music better than they do. However, I'm secretly grateful, because I know I'll never see them in that close of circumstances, ever. The band consists of: Stevie Appleby, Dylan Lynch, Donagh Seaver O'Leary, Adam O'Regan, Faye O'Rourke. Faye's voice is immaculate. I think once she gets some self confidence, you will probably see her doing some solo work. Stevie's voice is also awesome, and the harmonies the group puts out are insane. They are an extremely energetic band. Give this album a listen and see why it's in the top 5.











Website

Facebook

Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment